How do I get a shoulder patch?

We have department patches that can be sent to you upon request. Individuals requesting a City of Green River Police Department shoulder patch need to send a self-addressed stamped envelope and $3.00 to the Green River Police Department. The $3.00 fee goes towards the patch program, so we can continue to have these patches available. Send request to: Green River Police Department Attn: Patch Request 375 W Flaming Gorge Way Green River, WY 82935

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
2. How do I get a VIN inspection?
3. How do I get my fingerprints taken?
4. How do I get a shoulder patch?
5. How can I do a Ride Along with a GRPD Officer?