How do I get a VIN inspection?

If you have purchased a vehicle out-of-state you will need to have a Vehicle Identification Number Inspection done.

Please call dispatch at 307-875-1400 to have an officer conduct a VIN inspection on your vehicle.

Please have a copy of the title, sales paperwork, or insurance card with the VIN number on it, so it can be verified.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
2. How do I get a VIN inspection?
3. How do I get my fingerprints taken?
4. How do I get a shoulder patch?
5. How can I do a Ride Along with a GRPD Officer?